Monday, September 22, 2008

What would I do...


Sunday morning I left for church leaving Senor DaSilva at home not feeling very well. We had gone camping over the weekend for our Ward camp out and had returned with him complaining that he was feeling under the weather. I was just thinking he was catching a bug. In the middle of sacrament meeting I get a text from John asking me to return home because he was having chest pain and pain in in his left arm with shortness of breath. He wanted to go to the hospital to check it out. I am thinking why didn't you just call an ambulance. I asked him and he said that he would only go if I took him.


After several test; a night in a uncomfortable bed, poking and prodding and many hours of worry we returned home with a strong heart and instructions to lose a few pounds, turn off the cell phone at 6:00pm, learn to relax, and enjoy life. John had been stressed to the max with work and needs to learn to take one day at a time.


I am so grateful that all is well with Senor DaSilva. I don't know what I would have done if it had been something more. I was very upset at all of the possibilities that could have come from all of this. I am counting my blessings with every minute that passes. Because WHAT WOULD I DO... WITH OUT MY SWEET SENOR DASILVA?

2 comments:

Tamye said...

Thanks for making me cry... I am so glad it was only stress and not something worse. Although stree can be the root to many problems, hopefully he will try and take it easy and not over extend himself so much. We bicker sometimes, but I can't imagine what it would be like without Senor DaSilva! Much love your way. See ya this weekend!

Tamye said...

and might I add what a cute little boy that is pictured with your senor. He must have beautiful parents!!!!