Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Holy Crap!

Slow down! Don’t take that turn so fast! Remember to stay to your right! Uhhh… that was a stop sign. Look out there is a ditch right there as you turn…. HOLY CRAP!
OK I think you should have your Daddy take you next time.

Audriana got her drivers permit yesterday and went for her first spin to Albertsons (the long way) and I got to go with her. We had a very exciting drive to and from the store. Over all I think she did well, just a few adjustments and we were back on track. Although I think I will let her dad take her a few places and get some of her heart stopper moves out of her driving technique .

I wonder if my mom had as many HOLY CRAP moments. I am guessing that there were several. I am sure they were not just due to my driving abilities either.

Bless all of the mothers out there that teach their children to drive and all those people that are in their path; that they will move out of the way to clear a safe passage for the learning.

1 comments:

Dasilva Family said...

It sounds like it was an exciting first voyage. I can't wait for her take me along on her next joy ride!