Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend

The Kiddie Kats.

While I was backing the trailer I broke something important. OOPS!

Morning attitude! (it did get better)


John and his kitchen.



Devin making breakfast. We just loved his runny eggs.

Our camp site.


This was all the fun there was, taking photos of yourself.



We went camping on the 4th in Cloudcroft, NM. It was so HOT! I came back burned to a crisp. I had a real desire for it to be a nice relaxing weekend and it turned out to be stressful with my children board to death. We should have gone to the Gila's where the weather would be nice, and a lake to fish in, Kidd's entertained, and me left to relax. Instead we decided to stay in the campsite appropriately named "Grand central station" by yours truly. A nice cozy campsite right off the highway, with a big sign that said "public rest stop" inviting just about every one to pull in and turn right back out. Even though we could here every car pass by all day and all night, and it was extremely hot, and insanely boring. We still had a great time... I think. ;)

2 comments:

Tamye said...

It looks like you had a load of capital "F" capital "U" and capital "N"!!!!!
Can't beleive you went without us! Oh well you brought home some great photojournalistic pics!
I will post My holiday weekend happenings and pics later today.

Tamye said...

Daniel said he loves your hat Devin. Very wise choice!