Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day at the Lake with our Friends!

Swimming with the fish!



April taking a stroll down the beach

John was working in Tor C and came around noon to join in the fun.

Oops, where did the boat go? The boat kept loosing air and then the kids would sink while they were trying to get back to shore. It was super funny watching them trying to paddle back.



Who knew the lake would be this FUN!

Courtney & Gabbi soaking up the S-U-N

Audriana's great idea. We couldn't figure out how the darn thing went together (hence no instructions in the bag) So Audri suggested we tie it between the cars. It worked out well I think.

The Boat!


April and I took the kids and some of their friends to the Lake yesterday. We had a blast just hanging out and getting burned; some of us more then others.






1 comments:

Tamye said...

That totally looks like you guys had an awesome time. Although I didn't know you took a bunch of REDNECKS with you. I am refering to the lovely tent setup! It looks "Real Nice" Other then that I wish I could have been there. I would like to swim with all the fishies and whatever unseen things lurk in the murky water.