Thursday, June 25, 2009

You know it's time to do the laundry When..........


This morning I woke up to discover that I was down to almost nothing clean to wear. I thought I would have plenty of time to do a load or two before I had to leave the house. Yeah, I wish that was the case.
I got a phone call from Audriana saying that I needed to pick her up from a friends house that she had stayed the night at. I went to my closet and put on the first thing. (Something someone had given me and have never ever worn before, (but it fit, that's what is important right?) I walked out of the room to my 9 year old laughing her head off at my choice of clothing.
I really did not have any other option in what I had to wear so I climbed in the car to pick up Audriana. I pulled up to the curb as she was walking out and she looked at me like 'What the heck mom?' and started laughing. I would show you a photo of the great outfit but Devin took my camera camping. (oh darn, I am sorry you missed it. :)

0 comments: