Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a DAY!




Let me begin by saying, that the day did start out very nice. I got up early and was in a good mood. I was going to run a few errands with John stop at the store and all that, when I got a call from Audriana saying that she couldn't find any of the flip flops that had a match. Joking she says "What the heck mom did you walk out the door with two different colored shoes on, I then laughed thinking how silly she was to suggest such a thing. I then looked down and saw that indeed I was wearing two different shoes and had been walking around most of the morning that way. I then made a stop at the Jewelry store to have my wedding ring re sized (due to my now thinner fingers) when John walks in after me to announce that he had lock the keys in the car. I, like a dumb dumb left them in the ignition thinking he was going to stay there. Needless to say I also left my phone in the car and could not remember Audri's cell number so she could help us with opening the van. So $25.00 and an hour later We finally make it home to find that I did remember Audri's cell number. As John says "What a brain of a bird" (humm, that sounds so much better in Portuguese) Anyway live and learn I guess.

1 comments:

Tamye said...

That is too funny!