Friday, December 12, 2008

"Sweet Sixteen"

I can hardly believe it myself. My little baby girl is dating. Aahhhhhhh! She already has her first date Saturday afternoon. I over heard John telling his sister that we have had to start an appointment book so that she can keep track of all of her dates, because the boys will be knocking on the door non stop. (oh Heaven help me if that ever becomes a fact) I think I am feeling more anxiety with this then with the driving thing. It is happening way to fast.
She is having a BIG party to celebrate on Saturday with her friends here at the house.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRIANA!

1 comments:

Tamye said...

The Party was a blast and I am so glad I was able to be there for it! Audriana looked stunning in her fifties dress and any guy should be so lucky to have her on his arm.