Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ahhh, home agian!


We are back from a very long week without our Internet. Man talk about not being able to breath. It nearly killed me not knowing what was going on. How I ever got along with out it I will never understand. John wanted the office in a different room and well needless to say all kinds of things went wrong and hence no Internet.


Update on the the DaSilva's is this, Tamye and her family spent Thanksgiving with us for a whole 4 days. I know... it was heaven on earth. I had fun kicking back taking it easy, well not totally easy we did do the 4:00am Black Friday thing and went all day until we had nothing more to give. Then we spent the rest of the weekend laughing and getting on our husbands nerves with our loud cackling (as they call it) It was worth every minute. We then did a photo shoot out in Dona Ana and took some family pics. It was fun and I am very pleased with what was taken. Thanks Sis. Then we said our sad good byes and look forward to the next visit which is on the 12th Audriana's 16th birthday. We are having a party like she has never had before. I have made 100 invitations for her to hand out to her friends, and she thinks she may need more.....

Anyway I have hired a DJ and cleaned the yard and still working on my house. John said he should have my hall bathroom finished by this weekend. Cross your fingers, I know I will be.

1 comments:

NM Beans said...

Love the Family Picture!!
You are such a good mom and dad to give a huge party for her. Of Course that's the DaSilva way!! huh! Have fun. you all look so good.
love ya