Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Wow! What a Dork!
I'm not sure but I have to ask, is that poop on my leg?

Mr. Poff

The kids at the camp.



Devin in the center with his cello.


We're back from picking Devin up from music camp. We all had a nice drive and a good time. Although it does not go without incident, as you can see from the photo. I was walking in the park to set up my chair to watch the out door concert the Music Camp was putting on and I basically did the splits in a very deep puddle of water. And this happened just as the buses of kids were pulling in, so you can say I put on a good show for everyone. I am sure Devin was very proud of his graceful mother.

Devin said he had a great time. He has tons of stories to share of all the fun things that they did and the new friends he made. He also said that he wants to do it again next year. Yeah!
The cool thing was that Devin got to go up with Mr. Poff his Cello Teacher. He is the one in the blue shirt playing the violin.

0 comments: