Monday, August 3, 2009

Pondering the great things in life!

As I sit here and think about all of the great things I have in my life I think about all of the people that make me ME. I often wonder if without them if I would be who I am today. I think not. There so many that I don't even know where to begin. Lets see......
1. My family with out Joao and the kids it would be a very boring life. They give me purpose to why I do what I do. They make me proud and happy to be their mom and wife. They are always doing their best to succeed in everything they do. They have the special gift in bring smiles to my face. They put up with my mood swings and still love me beyond measure. What more can I ask for?
2. My sister and best friend Tamye. Dang, without her I don't know how I could make it through a day. All of our many conversations that we have throughout one afternoon. Mind you we live 300 miles away from each other. We had to get a phone plan that would only cost us penny's to talk as much as we do. She always know the right things to say even when I don't want to hear it. (brat!) and she is always there to help me out on everything, even if she has to drive all the way here to do it.
3. My brother in-law Daniel, where do I begin? He is a great man with so much to offer. I don't think he realizes the impact he has on our little family. He is always willing to do things for us that I am sure most in-laws would find to be a burden, but yet there he is. He doesn't know this yet but he is Mormon through and through. (don't tell him I said that) hehe!
4. My Dad......... I can't even see the screen right now my eyes are tearing up right now and everything is a blur. Words can not describe him other then he is always there for me to pick me up. I love him so much.
5. My friends, man what would people do without friends? I love each and everyone of them for making me laugh, cry, listen, talk, share, and of course shop!

2 comments:

Tamye said...

Now I'm all welled up. All I can say is Ditto! I love that your whole family is more like my siblings rather than a Bro. Law and nieces and nephew. Growing up with all of you has been Totally awesome! Love ya.

ikeTipps said...

Where do I fall in all this?