Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is as good as it gets!


Senor DaSilva has returned from is 6 day hunting trip with his buddies. When I asked if he had fun he replied I had a blast, I really enjoyed myself. I then asked for the camera so I could down load the photos so we could see just how good of a time he had. With a bit of sadness in his voice he said that the camera wasn't working, so I didn't get to take any pictures of our great week.


That being said I have to assume that I needed to paint my own picture of this great camping trip. I am sure that he would agree that it couldn't have gotten any better then this. Well... except maybe actually bring home the buck that they said they were going to get. Oh well at least they had a blast!

3 comments:

Tamye said...

Did John get new swim trunks? The colors go well with his skin tone and is he growing a mustache? Very Rico Suave! It apears they had a blast. Mountains, lakes and Palm trees! Where do you find such a place to pop up your tent trailer in New Mexico.

Dasilva Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dasilva Family said...

I know... I can't believe they went without me. It was like the best place ever! I could have worked on my tan.